Dale Road, Purley £2,100 pcm
- Five Bedrooms Complete With Balcony Feature
- Extensive 'Period' Family Residence
- Vast Proportions Of Living Accommodation
- Driveway To Front Comfortably Allowing For Two Cars
- Appropriate Rear Garden Size, Established On Level Plot
- Optimal Position For Both Purley Mainline Station & Town Centre
- Semi Detached
- Arranged Over Several Levels
Frost Estate Agents are delighted to present this five bedroom semi-detached period home onto the lettings market offered in great condition throughout and ideal for any family looking for a new place to call home. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance porch accessing a deep inner hallway, two separate reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room alongside an appropriate downstairs w.c facility. The first floor level landing grants connection to four generous bedrooms, with the master contributing access to a balcony feature overlooking the rear garden, plus an independent family bathroom providing a delightful 'five piece suite'. The upper level constitutes an additional and considerable bedroom, complete with useful storage and en-suite convenience.
Externally the plot upholds an appealing frontage and driveway administering off street parking for at least two cars, conjointly with a fitting family sized garden to the rear. The position allows for an approximate 0.4 mile walk to Purley mainline station, along with the local town centre also granting an easy approach. The area also serves local recreational grounds, schools and opportune shopping amenities.
Sale Type: Let STC
Ref #: 00006730