- Extensive Detached Family Home
- Favoured Segment Of Purley
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Spacious & Independent Receptions
- Garage & Supplementary Driveway
- Generous Rear Garden Enclosure Established On Level Plot
- Optimal Placement For Purley/Purley Oaks & Riddlesdown Mainline Stations
- Straight Forward Approach To Favoured Schools Within The Vicinity
Frost Estate Agents are delighted to offer this very spacious 1930’s detached family home situated in a popular residential location.
The property in our opinion is very well presented and briefly comprises; large entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, superb kitchen breakfast room, three bedrooms, family bathroom and WC. There is a wonderful level rear garden which offers mature shrubs and trees, lawn and patio area. The front garden has off street parking and there is a single garage to the side.
Features including, granite work surfaces to the kitchen with “soft close” units, hard wood flooring and feature fireplaces all add to the character of the wonderful family home.
Brancaster Lane can be found off Riddlesdown Road, the property is located within 0.4 miles of both Riddlesdown and Purley train stations which provide fast and frequent services to central London (Victoria and London Bridge). The area is well serviced with excellent schools, recreational open space, bus services and amenities.